GROSS IMAGING SYSTEM
Gross imaging system makes it easy to capture, annotate and save high quality images of gross specimens in Pathology Labs. Gross Imaging System is designed to provide high quality images, video stream. The Gross Imaging camera provides a stunning HD1080p video view in real time, and the powerful zoom. High Featured Imaging System includes Brilliant Auto focus. It includes Live View to View the specimen before image capturing or recording video. It includes other user convenient options such as delayed capture , snapshot , number of images to be captured, and so on.
Some of the software’s basic features include:
- Live View and Capture Image Preview
- Video Capture
- Image Rotation
- Image Capture
- Advanced Folder Naming
- See the image live through the camera on your computer monitor
- Record video
LIVE VIEW FEATURES
- Focus Area Indication
- File Transfers by Download Photos, Export project as Folder, Zip / csv File
- Image capture remotely from PC.
- Review images in full screen.
- Create back-up copy for photos.
- Image Measure and Annotate*